QuickBooks is the most important accounting software which is required by small, medium and also big sized businesses for accounting and bookkeeping. And, it always supports everyone’s businesses in managing all the account & finances easily and properly. With its very ease of use and the most advanced & latest features, QuickBooks is surely a very reliable and dependable accounting program for everyone. But still, no software is perfect as every software just has issues, errors, and bugs. From time to time some of the users of QuickBooks software also keep getting some QuickBooks errors, but these errors are not very common and frequent. So, while using QuickBooks accounting software, some QB users may find their QuickBooks program showing up an unexpected error on the system screen having the name QuickBooks error 6000 95.
And, here in this blog, we have decided to discuss the error code 6000, 95 in full detail. This error simply pops-up on your system screen when you are just attempting to restore a company data file. And, you will get the following error message on your PC screen:-
“We are sorry. QuickBooks found an issue.”
When does QuickBooks Error Code 6000 95 Happen?
A QuickBooks user faces this error 6000 95 while they simply restoring a QuickBooks company file. Normally, it happens when the company file that a QuickBooks user is trying to just restore is located on the pen drive and QuickBooks application requires permission to access the QuickBooks company file on the pen drive.
Causes of Error 6000 95 in QuickBooks Software
This QuickBooks 6000 95 error code can occur because of some different reasons such as:-
- When your Windows operating system device is just damaged or corrupted.
- And, when the QuickBooks users simply converting all the accountant’s copy transfer file to the accountant’s copy.
- When your computer is working very slow and with this when the restoration process is taking too much time, this error code happens in QuickBooks.
- And, when many of the programs or applications are just running in the background and they are just using all the resources like Random Access Memory and also complete the processing power of your processor.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 6000 95
When this QuickBooks error happens, one or more of the following major symptoms may arise. Some of the symptoms are like:-
- Because of the occurrence of this error code, the QuickBooks accounting software may work very slowly. And also, it may take much time to just respond to any type of action.
- With this, your QuickBooks software may get crashed or freeze because of this error.
- Also, your Windows speed may get defeated.
- It will become very difficult to simply run many of the applications or programs at the same time.
Easy Steps to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 6000 95
In order to simply resolve the QuickBooks error 6000 95, you can just follow the steps which are given below. But, remember one thing always has a complete backup your QuickBooks software and Windows data, before making any type of changes to your system and QuickBooks desktop.
- In the first step, simply login to your computer as an administrator.
- In the search bar in the bottom left of your desktop, type Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, look for System and Security.
- Click on it to open the System and Security window.
- In the opened window, look for the System and click on it.
- Now, the PC Window will get just opened. And then, on the left side of this Window, simply get a link having the name system protection.
- Next, do a click on the system protection to just open up the system properties window.
- After that, in the system properties Window, simply look for the system protection tab and do a click on it.
- In this step, just click on the system restore button.
- Then, the system restores Window will simply open up. Now, in this Window, you will just get two options. First is recommended to restore option and second is just select another restore point.
- After that, simply choose an option and then do a click on the next button in this window.
- And, if you just find the complete list of restore points, you can simply select the restore point option that you want to use.
- In this step, after selecting the restore point option, do a click on the next button.
- Now, a Window just asking for your confirmation will simply display on your computer screen. Just do a click on the finish button to confirm the restore point that you just want to use.
- After that, simply let the process takes its time to get finished. Now, do not stop the process.
- Next, just update your QuickBooks accounting software to the latest & very advanced release.
- But, if in case, you are simply restoring your file from a server, at that moment, copy the file to your system with QuickBooks software.
- In the end, just check whether the QuickBooks error 6000 95 is appearing on your screen or not.
Hopefully, these easy steps will definitely help you to resolve your QuickBooks error 6000 95.