How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Banking error OLSU 1013
When your operating online banking is not set up properly in the QB desktop Software, the user encounters an error code. One such error is OLSU 1013, which prevents users from updating all of their account information and this error occurs mostly when setting up online banking in QuickBooks. QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 also occurs when a cause of QuickBooks connection problems with your bank Server. Due to this error, you cannot access the branding and profile server. In case of this type of problem, you will have two options on your screen – in which the click first option and cancel the second option, Then you have to click on the cancel option. Now you can set up online services, and open the Quickbox software. If the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 is still coming up, then read this article, Today I am going to discuss how to solve the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. If you are facing this error then you can read this article and Solved yourself.
What Are the reason QuickBooks error OLSU 1013
When you are working on banking, you have a lot of problems. One of the reasons for that is QuickBooks error code OLSU-1013. In case of this type of problem, you may face a problem in the transaction with your bank. There are given some reasons for QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 you can see below:
- If your Quickbook desktop version is out of date.
- Your Quickbooks software is facing problems with your bank.
- If for some reason the bank server connection of the bank deteriorates.
- An error in your bank leads to QuickBooks error OLSU 1013.
- If the record of your company file gets deleted for some reason.
- Bad Internet connection may cause OLSU 1013 error
- If you login your account incorrect username and password then Error occurs.
Points to Remember Before Troubleshooting for QuickBooks error OLSU 1013.
- First of all, make sure that your QuickBooks desktop is updated to the latest version
- Now you check that you have a proper internet connection and are able to access the website without any hassle.
- Here you have to make sure that your online banking login credentials are correct.
- Now update Internet Explorer and stay as a default browser.
- Verify here that you are using QuickBooks in-model.
Solution 1:How do you know if TLS 1.2 is enabled?
- First of all, open Internet Explorer and select the latest version.
- Now click on the gear icon on the right-hand side
- Go to the given Internet option and click on the Advanced tab.
- Now scroll down the cursor, and mark USE TLS 1.0
- After you have to apply and click on OK.
- Now you have to close all that is open on the desktop and restart your system.
Solution 2: Now Create a new Company File
- First of all, if you have any problem with the bank or bank server, then follow these reasons.
- Now you should go to the menu of Kickbooks company file and select the new company file.
- After you have to click on Express.
- Now you add a bank account facing problems.
- After you set the account for the bank feed on the new company file.
- Now download bank feed transaction For test your bank account
Solution 3: Create and merge Accounts
- First right click on the account you are facing the problem
- Now you select edit account
- After you, highlight the account name and press the right button and click on copy.
- Now you have to add account name at the end
- After you, click on the bank feed now and choose the option to disable all online services.
- Now you have to click on save and close.
- After this, the next option will click on the accountant’s chart, and create a new account in the company file.
- Now give the account a name again (*) and click on the chart of accountants with it.
- Right-click on your account and select the edit account.
- Now remove (*) and click on save and close option
- After you, merge warning dialog box option will appear, then click on Yes.
- Now click on your bank account set
- Finally, you have to go to the merged account and click on the Download transaction.
- Now restart your system.
Solution 4: How do I remove my account from a QB?
- First of all, you must have given an inactive option at the bottom of the accountant’s chart to check it.
- Now you have the bank feed inactive for the inactive account.
- Close the file again and open it after some time.
- Now you have to set up each account to operate the bank account
This QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 can affect any of your bank’s users, such as Bank of America, and all banks and it is very difficult to find a solution to this error if there is an error on the bank’s issues. So first of all users are suggested to follow the troubleshooting steps given in this article to remove the OLSU 1013 error message from QuickBooks, and if the problem persists then QuickBooks is the best information to help.
error: Content is protected !!