One thing that everyone should know QuickBooks is great and also a multi-utility accounting software that is simply designed to just change all the requirements of the commerce or business world. We also know the thing that all the business is highly dependent on it for its proper & right management and bookkeeping & accounting assistance. And, for all the business growth & success this QuickBooks software is the best option. But, with this, also QuickBooks is facing some technical errors that happen because of different reasons. And, one such the most common error is QuickBooks error 30159.
And, here this ultimate blog will simply cover why you encounter this error code 30159 (causes), the major symptoms of this QuickBooks error, and how to easily troubleshoot this error. By reading this complete guide, you will definitely get all the most important knowledge or information along with the easy ways to just resolve it.
What are the Main Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 30159?
There is no single major cause that results in triggers QuickBooks payroll error code 30159. But, there is a group of them. So, the following are some of the most well-known & common and also the main causes of error 30159 in QuickBooks software.
- When the QuickBooks payroll is not simply updated, this QuickBooks error code occurs.
- There is an installation process error of QuickBooks accounting software is also the reason behind this error.
- When the EIN status is just inactivity, this error code happens.
- The QuickBooks company file on the system may be corrupted or damaged.
- When all the registration files & folders on Windows may be damaged.
- With this, also when the Windows files are suffering misconfiguration problems, this QuickBooks error 30159 occurs in QuickBooks desktop.
- When some of the most important hardware components have been just removed in a wrong or improper manner.
- And, this error also occurs when the corrupted file system is simply sending misleading and incorrect information.
- When your computer is being affected because of a virus or an unexpected malware attack.
- The last one is that when you just used the quite old Windows version.
The Symptoms of Payroll Error 30159 in QuickBooks
The symptoms simply connected with the unwanted but very popular QuickBooks error code 30159 are just given below:-
- When this QuickBooks error 30159 occurs, the program Window simply crashes and the error 30159 just displays on the system screen.
- Your system crashes again and again when this error code arises in your QuickBooks software.
- Also, your program just stops or freezes or becomes very unresponsive again and again along with the error message being displayed on the computer screen.
- Your system becomes very slow and also not work properly when compared to its normal speed.
Easy & Instant Solutions to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 30159
So, there are many of the solutions are available to easily solve this QuickBooks payroll error 30159.
Solution 1:- Restore your Computer
And, to do this just follow these very simple steps:-
- In the first step, just do sign in with the administrator account.
- And then, in the search field on the bottom-left of your computer screen, simply type the words that are system restore.
- Now in this step, the system restore Window will just get opened.
- Next, just look for the option that simply restores your system to a previous time.
- After that, just select the above option.
- In this step, simply look for the next button and do a click on it.
- And now, a confirmation Window will simply arrive on the system screen.
- Then, just reboot your PC.
- And finally, simply check for the QuickBooks error 30159 is still show or not.
Solution 2:- Include the EIN to QuickBooks Company File
- First, simply do login into your QuickBooks accounting software.
- And in the second step, just navigate to the payroll option.
- Now, just search for the option that is using my current payroll service.
- After completing the previous step, simply choose this option and a Window with the name account maintenance will just arrive on your system screen (PC).
- In this step, simply look for the include file button option and then, do a simple click on it.
- Then, just search the radio button adjacent to just include the EIN number.
- Next, you have to simply verify whether the radio button is in the disabled state or in the enabled state.
- Now, if in case you just search that the radio button is simply disabled, so, it means EIN that is called the correct employer identification number.
- Now, choose the next button option to just close the Window.
- And, in the end, just assess all the knowledge & information and simply go back to the normal QuickBooks Window.
Solution 3:- Scan for Problems
- So, first of all, simply download and then install the QuickBooks payroll error utility.
- And, once the installation process has just finished and the utility Window simply gets opened, after that, look for the scan button option and simply click on it.
- In this third step, just enable all the scanning process to simply complete.
- And then, do a click on the fix the QuickBooks errors button and just let the process simply complete.
- Next, after the process has just completed, then, simply reboot your PC.
- Lastly, just see if QuickBooks payroll error code 30159 is still appearing or not on your computer.
Solution 4:- Run the Disk Cleanup
So, if you are just using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, then, just follow these easy & instant steps:-
- First, do one thing, go to my computer option.
- And then, simply look for settings option and do a click on it.
- After that, just look for the control panel option and then, click on it.
- In this fourth step, select the administrative tools option.
- Now, do a click on the disk the cleanup option.
- After doing the previous step, just go to the list of drives option.
- And next, you have to simply choose which drive you just need to clean by operating the disk cleanup.
- Then, just go to the list of files to delete option.
- After this, you have to simply select which files you just want to clean by running the disk cleanup.
- In the end, do a click on the OK button and then, click on the delete files button.
QuickBooks error 30159 always deals with all the latest accounting updates and also all the employee data that are simply related to QuickBooks payroll. And, this QuickBooks payroll error code could cause interference in the work of the complete finance department, and also cause loss of all the previously saved data & information. So, in that case, it is therefore just suggested to simply follow these very easy, quick & instant solutions to easily & quickly resolve it.