While taking out the various type of functions on QuickBooks accounting software, you may have to simply download a new and latest update for the accounting software or may just have to reinstall all the programs. And, in this easy process, or even while simply taking out different operations, all the QuickBooks users may face some issues and errors that just lead to the operation being incomplete, may generate the system to crash, or simply stop all the operations in many ways. These types of errors, however, have not been a cause of alarm. There are many solutions to counter each of these errors and issues, and the following blog seeks to go into complete detail about the unexpected QuickBooks error 1304, know its major causes, some of the main symptoms, and also describe the very simple ways to just resolve this error code.
This QuickBooks error code 1304 occurs when the QuickBooks users are simply trying to install the QuickBooks software or just doing any up-gradation of the accounting software. This error code message in QuickBooks comes on your system screen with the damaged file name.
With this, always remember one thing before implementing solutions to simply fix this QuickBooks error you should always have complete knowledge of the major reason behind this unwanted error so that next time you won’t encounter any difficulty in just solving the error code 1304 in QuickBooks software.
Causes Behind QuickBooks Error Code 1304
There are three major reasons behind the occurance of this error code. The reasons are as follows:-
- The most obvious and one of the main reasons can be if there is any kind of issue with the CD drive itself. This QuickBooks error happens.
- And the reason is that can be if the CD is just damaged or corrupted so that the CD cannot play properly and correctly.
- The third and the last reason can be if the Microsoft.net operating system is itself simply damaged.
The Symptoms of Error Code 1304 QuickBooks
Here we discuss some of the main symptoms of this error code, the symptoms are as follows:-
- Because of this error, your Windows simply shuts down.
- And, QuickBooks accounting software just stops working, as a result, all the business tasks and works stop.
- With this, your device becomes very slow, incapable, and inefficient.
- And, the console does not simply accept any input data.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 1304
There are many different solutions to just solve the QuickBooks error code 1304. And, it is simply important to note that not all the solutions are required to be just followed, and anyone of the very easy & quick solutions provided below can definitely help to easily fix the issue. By the way, the first simple solution is the most preferred and suggested one, so, simply read the quick steps and just do in sequential order.
Solution 1:- All the installation files from the CD have to be copied into the hard drive
When the QuickBooks users simply performing this task, they may be faced with another error that does not just allow the copying. This indicates that there is an error code simply damaging the CD drive or CD. And, in order to reverse this, you all the users can just try to work on connected desktops to install the QuickBooks accounting software from the same drive.
- First of all, just insert the CD into the hard drive. But, in any case, the program simply begins the installation then, choose the quit option.
- After that, do a right-click on the Windows start button and, just click on the explore option.
- Now, simply go on the QuickBooks desktop option and, do a right-click to just generate a new folder, named QuickBooks software.
- And then, on the left-hand side Window, just find the QuickBooks folder and then, simply right-click on it and after that, select the explore option.
- In this step, on the right-hand side Window, simply find the QuickBooks software and third-party folder option.
- Then, just press the ctrl button and, simply choose the above folders.
- And now, do a right-click and copy it. With this, you can also press the Ctrl + C option.
- After that, just go back to the QuickBooks desktop and, simply open the QuickBooks file which you just generated.
- At last, simply paste all the folders by doing a right-clicking on it.
Continue to Install QuickBooks Accounting Software
- For doing this, simply open the new QuickBooks software folder which you just created.
- And then, simply select the exe option that you just pasted.
- Finally, do a click on the next button and, just follow all the complete instructions until you finish the installation process of QuickBooks software.
Solution 2:- Use the reimage repair tool to just scan the QuickBooks desktop
This most amazing and the best tool can be easily downloaded for free and can be instantly used to recognize any kind of errors and repair them.
- In the first step, after downloading, just paste the tool onto the QuickBooks desktop.
- Now, simply go to the location of the file and, do a double-click on it and complete all the installation process very quickly.
- And then, a scan should be initiated to just assess all the status of the QuickBooks desktop.
- In this step, after the complete scan or very easy troubleshooting process, you will automatically be provided all the information about the areas where the QuickBooks error 1304 lies. But, if it symbolizes that you have to simply repair a particular program then, just give it the most necessary permissions by choosing the start repair tool option.
- And at last, simply reboot your system.
By following these easy two solutions you can easily fix or remove this QuickBooks error 1304 and continue working with your complete accounts and data for the correct & proper running of your small, mid or big sized businesses.